Masada Short Bottle Jack: MHB-10
Working Load Limit:
Masada hydraulic jacks are light and durable.
- Widely used in various fields such as machinery, construction and Automotive industry.
- All models have common release stem and valve assemblies, many other parts are also interchangeable from model to model.
- Masada’s unique base forging method increases resistance to high pressure and gives a high degree of durability and performance not found in any other comparable products. As a result, many automobile manufacturers choose Masada hydraulic jacks as OE for their products. Among Masada’s clients are Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Fuso, Hino, Nissan Diesel and Mazda, with Mack, Volvo and Western Star using them locally.
- The MHB series can be used as low models, extremely useful for buses fitted with air suspension and trucks with low front suspensions.
- All standard and short type Masada jacks are approved to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2693-2007.