Air operated and uses a tough Polycarbonate guard to protect from top hats or springs becoming projectiles around the workshop. The strut assembly is held in a vice like clamp with the compression of the spring being achieved by using a specially designed pivoting arm with adjustable sliding fingers to hold down the top hat and spring whilst the strut is being released.
- Improved safety with Pivoting clear Polycarbonate guard.
- Will not operate unless guard is in front centre position.
- Air operated, with water/air separator and lubricating system.
- Quick setup time and easy to operate.
- Accommodates a vast range of spring sizes.
- Powerful pneumatic cylinder.
- Wall mounted.
- Optional Extra: Universal Top plate for even and quick compression of spring. (Part No: RMP150A-40).
- Top hat designed to fit DADA.